Welcome to our new website – it’s more accessible with improved navigation and visual design.
The site is secure, mobile friendly and more clearly presents useful information about the department’s broad responsibilities to the community, business and government.
Content from the Office for Data Analytics (oda.sa.gov.au) and ICT and Digital Government (digital.sa.gov.au) websites has transitioned into this site.
Resources within dpc.sa.gov.au include:
- multicultural affairs grants and policy information
- engagement, support and advice for Aboriginal people and government
- registration of interest in SA Government boards and committees
- state protocols and milestone birthday and anniversary acknowledgments
- Information Sharing Guidelines and data analytics
- lobbyist registration details
- ICT, digital and cyber security strategies and policies
- Cabinet and executive government information
- information outlining our feedback and complaints procedures
- how to contact us if you’re deaf or speak another language other than English.
Contact information has been expanded and it’s now easier to find resources and publications relating to specific topics.
If you bookmarked any pages, you’ll need to update them as the navigation has changed to reflect our various responsibilities by topic instead of business units.
If you have any feedback or questions about the new website, email DPCCommunications@sa.gov.au