FIXE@Lot Fourteen - the innovation, incubation start-up and growth hub - was officially opened today. The hub will help position South Australia as a world-leading start-up state where entrepreneurs with bright ideas can establish their business.
His Royal Highness Prince Andrew, The Duke of York KG joined Premier Steven Marshall and Minister for Industry and Skills David Pisoni for the opening of the Hub at Lot Fourteen on the old Royal Adelaide Hospital site.
FIXE@Lot Fourteen will be an environment where:
- new entrepreneurs are encouraged and supported to develop their ideas
- existing businesses are encouraged to explore new technologies to build on their established success
- investors can readily identify opportunities to back emerging and growing businesses
- successful entrepreneurs can mentor and guide future entrepreneurs.
Curation of FIXE@Lot Fourteen will involve input from the newly established Entrepreneurship Advisory Board. Members of the board include:
- Co-Founder and Director Suntrix Solar, Jenny Paradiso
- Partner and Co-Founder of 11point2, George Freney
- Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Dtex Systems, Mohan Koo
- Managing Director of Jumpgate Virtual Reality, Anton Andreacchio
- Chief Executive Officer of Fleet Space Technologies, Flavia Tata Nardini
- Director of Stilmark Telecommunications, Steven Butler.
Find out more about this exciting new hub at https://industryandskills.sa.gov.au/innovation/innovation-incubator-start-up-and-growth-hub.