Customer satisfaction 2016
As of mid-August 2016, more than 12,000 customers have told us:
- their overall satisfaction with our Customer Service Centres = 98%
- overall satisfaction with our Customer Contact Centre Channel = 83%.
A key area for improvement for Service SA is improving wait times across our Customer Contact Centre channel.
Overall Customers satisfaction with wait times:
- Customer Service Centre = 94%
- Customer Contact Centre = 69%
Over the counter service
The year to date, customers who attended our Customer Service Centres told us:
- our staff being knowledgeable and competent = 98% satisfaction
- being treated fairly by our staff = 98% satisfaction
- satisfaction with the overall quality of service of information provided = 97% satisfaction
- satisfaction with the accessibility of the product / information / service = 96% satisfaction
- satisfaction with the amount of time it took to get the information or service = 94% satisfaction
- getting what was needed = 98% satisfaction.
The year to date, customers who called our Customer Contact Centres told us:
- satisfaction with the amount of time it took to get through to Service SA = 69% satisfaction
- satisfaction with the quality of service delivered = 84% satisfaction
- getting what was needed = 84% satisfaction
- overall expectations met = 83% satisfaction.