The Department of the Premier and Cabinet produces regular briefs on the performance of the South Australian economy, covering important economic indicators such as employment, export of goods, retail sales, price movements, business investment and population.
Current Economic Briefs
- ABARES Crop Report (PDF, 131KB) (Word, 690KB) (last updated 15 June 2016)
- Building Approvals (PDF, 312KB) (Word, 728KB) (last updated 31 May 2016)
- Consumer Price Index (PDF, 316KB) (Word, 698KB) (last updated 27 April 2016)
- Gross Domestic Product and State Final Demand (PDF, 260KB) (Word, 739KB) (last updated 1 June 2016)
- Gross State Product (PDF, 182KB) (Word, 717KB) (last updated 20 November 2015)
- Labour Market (PDF, 186KB) (Word, 720KB) (last updated 16 June 2016)
- Mineral Exploration (PDF, 270KB) (Word, 736KB) (last updated 31 May 2016)
- Overseas Goods Exports (PDF, 182KB) (Word, 724KB) (last updated 3 June 2016)
- Population Estimates (PDF, 149KB) (Word, 583KB) (last updated 23 June 2016)
- Private New Capital Expenditure (PDF, 242KB) (Word, 703KB) (last updated 26 May 2016)
- Retail Trade (PDF, 154KB) (Word, 704KB) (last updated 5 May 2016)
Please note that while many documents on this site are displayed as Portable Document Format (PDF), alternative formats may be provided for those who have trouble viewing these files. Information provided on this site may also be published in languages other than English on request. Please contact us using our contact form for further information.